About The Artist

My photo
I am a jeweler, a potter...an artist I suppose. I have been creating hemp, glass bead and wire jewelry since 1996 but have only been throwing pottery since the Spring of 2008. I plan to open my own gallery and workshop within the next five years but for now I make my work out of my home and sell in galleries and online. I sell my work to feed my hobby and because I am running out of room for my creations in the house. My art, like this blog, is in it's beginning stages and I hope that as my reader you will join me in my journey as an artist and enjoy it as much as I know I will!

Monday, January 19, 2009

To My Faithful Followers

I wanted to send you all a quick note and apologize for my lack of blogging. These past few weeks I've been under some major stress, both from personal issues and work.
Tax season has begun (yes in January!) and I'm finding work mentally exhausting. I come home and want to just veg out in front of the TV or read a saucy romance novel that doesn't require too much brain power. I hope to make more time to throw in the coming week though.
Also, I am off to the Odyssey in just a few minutes to glaze a new group of bowls. I was asked to renew my contract with Pura-Vida and the owner asked for glass-bottom bowls a while back. So I plan to get this group of bowls glazed and see what he thinks about selling them for me as well. I'll post pictures of the bowls later this week before (hopefully) putting them into the gallery.
Thanks for not giving up on me guys and there will be more posts soon!

No comments: