About The Artist

My photo
I am a jeweler, a potter...an artist I suppose. I have been creating hemp, glass bead and wire jewelry since 1996 but have only been throwing pottery since the Spring of 2008. I plan to open my own gallery and workshop within the next five years but for now I make my work out of my home and sell in galleries and online. I sell my work to feed my hobby and because I am running out of room for my creations in the house. My art, like this blog, is in it's beginning stages and I hope that as my reader you will join me in my journey as an artist and enjoy it as much as I know I will!

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy Holidays!

Just wanted to say Happy Holidays everyone! I'm home in Waynesville for Christmas so I'm obviously taking a break from the pottery for a while, and therefore a break from the blog until the new year. My Christmas gifts are all fired and most wrapped and ready to give away on Thursday (with the exception of Brad's gift which continues to be difficult and refuses to be ready to take home yet!) I will get back to throwing once I'm back with my wheel in Asheville and after Christmas I will post photos of all the Christmas gifts I made and gave away! I'm really proud of a lot of the pieces I made for gifts and want to share them with my readers once their owners have received them.
I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas, a Happy New Year and enjoys this time to be with the ones they love, as I am. See you in 2009!

No comments: